Hamilton County Workforce Innovation Network is a countywide, collaborative workforce development effort between local business partners, K-12 institutions, higher education, and local and state community agencies to provide the skills for in-demand industries. The five areas of focus are: Advanced Manufacturing, Ag Tech, Construction, Healthcare, and Information Technology. For more information regarding these in-demand industries and the skills and credentials needed, visit HCWin.org.
JOB PLACEMENT CONNECTIONS
- TMap – Uses data to cultivate pipelines of qualified people for companies looking to fill top positions.
- Ascend Indiana – Consulting service that helps high growth companies identify, evaluate and secure education partners to build a custom talent pipeline.
- Work One Hamilton County – The WorkOne Center is the heart of the workforce development system. Staff help you find a new or better job, choose a career, access training or get the information needed to success.
- Next Level Jobs – Next Level Jobs is part of Governor Holcomb’s Next Level Indiana agenda to continue the positive momentum of our state. Under his leadership, with support from the General Assembly, Indiana is taking the state’s workforce to the next level with a focus on the high-priority industries and in-demand, high-paying jobs driving Indiana’s 21st Century economy forward.
- TechPoint Job Board – Features technology jobs in the central Indiana area.
- Hamilton County Hot Jobs
- Ivy Tech Noblesville
- Launch Fishers – Created in partnership with the city of Fishers, Launch Fishers is a space for entrepreneurs, creatives, and innovators to flex their entrepreneurial spirit. We have plenty of spaces for collaboration, inspiration, and growth. Our open floor concept allows ideas to flow freely from one entrepreneur to another as we all work towards higher goals and more successes. Dedicated workspaces and private offices allow startups and high-potential enterprises to continue on their paths of success.
- IoT Lab Fishers – IoT technology has been expensive and difficult to create. The capital needed to buy the equipment created a barrier for innovative entrepreneurs and small companies with big ideas. The IoT Lab found a way to give small agile teams and innovators the resources to make their ideas come to life. IoT Labs offers pioneers in IoT technology those resources in one collaborative environment.
- Hub & Spoke – Fishers is a unique 94,000 square foot master-planned mixed-use development and partnership with the City of Fishers. It consists of a design center, coworking, and a makerspace which is a community workshop, innovation lab, and art studio where we will provide S.T.E.A.M. based hands-on experiential learning to develop a skilled workforce.
Professional License Information
- Insurance – Information on Indiana insurance license requirements and job opportunities.
- Indiana Nursing Programs and License requirements
- Indiana Professional License Agency
- Hamilton County Veterans Assistance – Hamilton County Veterans Service Commission provides financial assistance to veterans, active duty members of the Armed Forces of the United States, or the needy spouse, surviving spouse, dependent parent, minor child, or ward of a veteran or active duty member of the Armed Forces of United States who has been a bona fide resident of the county.
- Next Level Veterans – Next Level Veterans is your source for career training and a homebuyer program designed for active duty veterans and retired military personnel.
- Operation Job Ready Veterans – A nonprofit organization dedicated to preparing veterans, service members, and military families for successful employment. We make a personal connection with veterans of all eras and ability levels, by assisting with transition, job readiness, and career placement.