Logan Street Sanctuary (LSS) had many uses before becoming an intimate performance venue in the heart of Noblesville. It was originally built in the late 1800s in Ohio as an Army barracks and was donated to the Christ Lutheran Church after WWI. The church disassembled it and transported it to Noblesville and dedicated it in Noblesville in April of 1938. Local musician John Gilmore bought it in 75 years later, in April 2013, and started the ongoing renovations. In November 2015, Logan Street Sanctuary became an all-volunteer 501(3)(c) not-for-profit arts organization. Today, LSS provides music, literature, and arts events, education, and exhibitions, like its monthly Second Saturday Songwriters Series concerts and annual Signature Events, like NICE (Noblesville Interdisciplinary Creativity Expo) and the annual publication and book launch of The Polk Street Review (Noblesville-focused anthology). LSS encourages music, literature, and art for all in the Noblesville Cultural Arts District by providing an intimate venue space for exhibits, events, and educational classes, lessons, and workshops.