Hamilton County Sports Services
We can help! As a leading promoter of regional and amateur sports development, Hamilton County Sports Authority offers an unbeatable mix of consulting and support services to amateur, not-for-profit sporting events.
Bid Development & Event Management
We serve as a resource for organizations seeking guidance in formulating bid plans or managing events.
- Event Operations support
- Assistance with lodging
- Site inspection & selection services
- Advance planning & development
Event Publicity & Promotion
We promote events hosted in Hamilton County facilities and venues by:
- Offering web support on HamiltonCountySports.com
- Providing media lists of major outlets in the Central Indiana region
- Distributing event news releases to area sports media
- Distributing e-blast communications to local clubs, officials & partners
- Finding additional advertising opportunities
We are working on compiling a database of experienced, enthusiastic volunteers to better assist event organizers to recruit volunteers for their events. If you are interested in being listed as a volunteer and notified of upcoming opportunities, please contact Laura.
Visitor Experience & Hospitality
We can assist with receptions, team packets and more. We pride ourselves in catering to specific services and meeting additional needs. All services are complimentary but subject to availability. Below is a list of a few of the services we offer.
- Personalized welcome signage at hotels and onsite
- Travel Guides & area maps with discounts
- Web art for visitor information
- Pre-event email template for attendees and participants
- Connections to local service partners
- Access to promotional and editorial content
- Promotional giveaways, check-in gifts and/or VIP gifts
- Onsite hospitality visitor information booth
- Sponsored snack and refreshment break
- Welcome kits with branded HCT bags, pens and/or water bottles
Questions about hosting your next sporting event in Hamilton County? Contact us to get started.