2019 Indianapolis Colts Training Camp
Westfield, Indiana will once again be a sea of blue this summer when the 2019 Indianapolis Colts Training Camp, powered by Kerauno, returns to Grand Park Sports Campus July 25 – Aug. 15, 2019.
Colts Nation is invited to attend this fan-based training camp and cheer on their favorite players as they prepare for the upcoming season.
Things to Know
- Admission is free, but all fans need a ticket to enter.
- NFL’s “Clear Bag Policy” is in effect in all areas that require a ticket. Check that your bag or purse meets requirements.
- Follow the signs along the Monon Trail from 146th Street north to State Road 32 July 12-19. Collect stickers at each stop along the Touchdown Trail, fill up the passport and redeem to earn special treats.
- Visit Colts City, a family-friendly activity zone open each day practice is open to the public. The area includes a Play 60 Zone, inflatables, 40-yard dash, Colts in Motion traveling museum, Colts Pro Shop and more.
- Check out the themed days and special events, like Kids Day, Armed Forces Day, First Responders Day, Sunrise Shred and more.
- Prior to the Aug. 17 preseason game, the Cleveland Browns will join the Colts for a joint practice Aug. 14 and 15. This is just your chance to see not one, but two NFL teams scrimmage and practice together.
If you are looking for a place to eat after Colts Training Camp, there are many local dining options. Check out Westfield restaurants including Restaurant Row on Park Street and nearby Carmel restaurants.