Potter's Bridge Park

  • Address: 19401 N. Allisonville Rd., Noblesville, IN 46060
The county's only remaining covered bridge, constructed in 1870-1871 by Josiah Durfee and later restored in 1999, the bridge is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and serves as a centerpiece for the 66 acre park surrounding the historic icon. The bridge and park are open 365 days a year-dawn to dusk.
Parks
General
  • Canoe Launch:
  • Fishing:
  • Nature Trails:
  • Parking:
  • Paved Trails:
  • Picnic Area(s):
  • Playground(s):
  • Restrooms: