The Carmel Bike Share is a great way to provide active transportation options for all of Carmel’s community members and visitors seeking a convenient and sustainable way to experience Carmel’s vibrant districts, neighborhoods, and corporate corridors.
With 50 bikes across 8 stations and affordable pricing, exploring Carmel has never been easier!
Bikes available at:
- Carmel City Hall, One Civic Square (southwest corner of parking lot)
- Central Park on the Monon Greenway
- Carter Green and Monon Greenway (east of 3 Carter Green)
- City Center Drive and Range Line Road (southwest corner)
- Main Street and the Monon Greenway (In front of Bazbeaux Pizza)
- Midtown Plaza, 365 Monon Boulevard (just north of Elm Street)
- 37 East Main Street (in font of Visit Hamilton County offices)