Coxhall Gardens2000 W. 116th St.
Carmel, IN 46032
This 125-acre park has been transformed with beautiful gardens. Stroll through and enjoy the sounds of the Carillon Bell Towers. Children will enjoy the make-believe village which includes many features such as village stores, echo walls, peek-a-boo hills, a sun dial, and Tiki huts. Watch the tulips grow in the new tulip garden. Coxhall garden hours are dawn to dusk 365 days a year.
- Bike Courses:
- Music Pavilion:
- Paved Trails:
- Easy to identify auditory notices on website:
- Reserved Parking:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible doorways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible walkways/hallways:
- Automated/Easy-access door openers:
- Easy to identify mobility notices on website:
- Easy to identify visual notices on website:
- Translators for non-English speakers:
- Classes/Programs discounts:
- Easy to identify sensory notices on website:
You May Also Like...