Coxhall Gardens2000 W. 116th St.
Carmel, IN 46032
New to Coxhall Gardens is our Clay Township Children's Pavilions and Outdoor Classroom. The new Clay Township Children's Pavilions are comprised of twin shelters that are joined by a pergola-covered walkway and features a fireplace-style outdoor grill. The Outdoor Classroom - an open-air shelter that provides the space for nature education programming in an outdoor environment. You can rent these shelters ONLINE.
- Bike Courses:
- Music Pavilion:
- Paved Trails:
- Easy to identify auditory notices on website:
- Reserved Parking:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible doorways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible walkways/hallways:
- Automated/Easy-access door openers:
- Easy to identify mobility notices on website:
- Easy to identify visual notices on website:
- Translators for non-English speakers:
- Classes/Programs discounts:
- Easy to identify sensory notices on website:
You May Also Like...