Coxhall Gardens2000 W. 116th St.
Carmel, IN 46032
Coxhall Gardens Centerpiece, which features a statue of Jesse and Beulah Cox, gazebo, fountains, and tiered lawn seating, is now available for rental. The Mansion, and Cripe Pavilion are also available for rent. Rental includes the amphitheater, gazebo, gardens, restroom facilities, security, and an on-site manager. For facility rental rates and questions about the rental facilities at Coxhall Gardens, please contact Casey Jacobs at 317-846-9158.
- Bike Courses:
- Music Pavilion:
- Paved Trails:
- Easy to identify auditory notices on website:
- Reserved Parking:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible doorways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible walkways/hallways:
- Automated/Easy-access door openers:
- Easy to identify mobility notices on website:
- Easy to identify visual notices on website:
- Translators for non-English speakers:
- Classes/Programs discounts:
- Easy to identify sensory notices on website:
You May Also Like...