Cumberland Park10580 Cumberland Rd.
Fishers, IN 46038
The pastoral feel of Cumberland Park makes it a special place any time of year. Host to youth soccer games, the feeling of wide open spaces prevails but sense of place is enhanced by surrounding woods and a multi-use trail that meanders along the Mud Creek Greenway. A refreshing walk, a picnic along the creek, take in a game of soccer, or perhaps enjoy a special birthday party in the community building.
- Field Size: 3 Full Size, 3 Medium, and 3 Small Fields
- Number of Fields: 9
- Community Building:
- Disc Golf:
- Doggie Fountain:
- Drinking Fountain:
- Paved Trails:
- Picnic Area(s):
- Picnic Tables:
- Qualified Sign Language Interpreter:
- Reserved Parking:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible doorways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible walkways/hallways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible stairs/stairwells:
- Automated/Easy-access door openers:
- Wide aisles/uncluttered walkways:
- Calming spaces w/sensory-friendly toys, fidgets:
- Quiet Zones w/sensory-friendly toys, fidgets:
- Low volume/Headphones for sound sensitive:
You May Also Like...