Heritage Park at White River10595 Eller Rd.
Fishers, IN 46038
A journey back in time offering first-class community amenities, Fishers Heritage Park serves as the site of the Historic Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens, a special treasure of restoration and preservation. While the Ambassador House boasts an active social calendar, the park is also perfect for lunch and a refreshing walk on the loop trail or for bracing trips down the sledding hill with friends and family on a snowy winter's day. The park is open dawn to dusk.
- Nature Trails:
- Paved Trails:
- Qualified Sign Language Interpreter:
- Reserved Parking:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible doorways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible walkways/hallways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible stairs/stairwells:
- Automated/Easy-access door openers:
- Wide aisles/uncluttered walkways:
- Calming spaces w/sensory-friendly toys, fidgets:
- Quiet Zones w/sensory-friendly toys, fidgets:
- Low volume/Headphones for sound sensitive:
You May Also Like...