Prather Park12575 River Rd.
Carmel, IN 46033
This 63-acre park lies along the banks of the White River. River Road Park includes paved trails, lots of green space to explore, wetlands, and prairies. It also has soccer and baseball fields for recreation use. A newly developed archeological playground, sandbox, and interpretive building are unique attractions designed to educate about Native American life hundreds of years ago. The park is open 365 days a year, from dawn to dusk.
- Canoe Launch:
- Nature Trails:
- Paved Trails:
- Easy to identify auditory notices on website:
- Reserved Parking:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible doorways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible walkways/hallways:
- Automated/Easy-access door openers:
- Easy to identify mobility notices on website:
- Easy to identify visual notices on website:
- Translators for non-English speakers:
- Classes/Programs discounts:
- Easy to identify sensory notices on website:
You May Also Like...