Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve10410 Hague Rd.
Fishers, IN 46038
Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve is approximately 127 acres: 42 acres is an Indiana State Designated Nature Preserve and the remaining 85 acres is under a conservation easement governed by the Department of Natural Resources. The Preserve offers ten different trails totaling 2.25 miles open everyday from dawn to dusk.
- Bike Rack:
- Nature Trails:
- Paved Trails:
- Picnic Area(s):
- Picnic Tables:
- Qualified Sign Language Interpreter:
- Reserved Parking:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible doorways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible walkways/hallways:
- Wheelchair/Walker accessible stairs/stairwells:
- Automated/Easy-access door openers:
- Wide aisles/uncluttered walkways:
- Calming spaces w/sensory-friendly toys, fidgets:
- Quiet Zones w/sensory-friendly toys, fidgets:
- Low volume/Headphones for sound sensitive:
You May Also Like...