Valentine’s Day in Hamilton County, Indiana
Celebrate the most romantic day of the year with something more than red roses and candy hearts. From fine dining to art exhibits and live music, there are plenty of memories to be made for couples, friends and families alike. Take a look at our list of things to do for Valentine’s Day in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield and the northern towns.
For Couples and Adults
There’s no shortage of things for adult couples to do on Valentine’s Day.
- Hop aboard the Nickel Plate Express in Noblesville for a romantic train ride like the Sunrise Express with brunch or Uncorked Express with adult beverages.
- Sample wine, cheese and chocolate pairings at Blackhawk Winery in Sheridan.
- Attend a performance at The Center for the Performing Arts like Chris Botti, Much Ado About Nothing or Murder for Two.
- Get hands-on with a Valentine’s date night at Nickel Plate Arts, Kiln Creations, uPaint Pottery Studio or XChocol’art.
For Galentine's Day
Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation coined the phrase “Galentine’s Day,” a holiday celebrated Feb. 13.
- Attend a special ladies’ event at Pearl Street Pizzeria, Kiln Creations or uPaint Pottery Studio.
- Continue the fun with make-your-own candles at Penn & Beech Candle Company or a flower arranging class at Nickel Plate Arts.
- Finish the day with food and drink at The Cake Bake Shop, Peace Water Winery or Tina’s Traditional Tearoom.
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples; families can celebrate together, too.
- Nickel Plate Arts in Noblesville hosts Valentine’s Day for All with arts and crafts.
- Join your child in the kitchen for Daddy and Daughter or Mommy and Son Valentine’s Brunch at Sprouts Cooking School in Carmel.
Where to Eat and Drink
Whether you’re celebrating the holiday with close friends or prefer to keep it traditional with Valentine’s Day date night with your significant other, there are plenty of ways to celebrate love. Find a full list of things to do below.