Valentine’s Day in Hamilton County, Indiana
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day. Whether you're celebrating with your significant other, friends or family, here is a list of things to do for Valentine’s Day in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield and the northern towns.
For Couples and Adults
Here are some ideas for things to do for adult couples to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
• Attend Anthony Nunzita - The Voice of Romance at Feinstein's on Feb. 11.
• Take a train ride on the Murder Mystery Prom Night Murder '84 on Feb. 11 or 12 with Nickel Plate Express.
• Attend Love, Temptation, Poetry & Dessert at Nickel Plate Arts on Feb. 14.
• Valentine's Day Adult Date Night at Kiln Creations on Feb. 14.
• Ride the Valentine's Day Express on Feb. 14, which includes a charcuterie box & glass of champagne.
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples; families can celebrate together, too.
• Bundle up for a Heart Hike scavenger hunt at Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve in Fishers Feb. 12, including a free cup of hot cocoa and a campfire.
• Visit Nickel Plate Arts for Family Valentine's on Feb. 11 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to make Valentine-inspired crafts.
• Ride the Valentine's Day Express on Feb. 14, which includes a special themed treat and drink.
• Celebrate Valentine's Day with Love Your Trails! This trail clean-up project takes place on Feb. 13 on the Monon Trail.
Where to Eat and Drink
Order carry-out or dine-in at a local restaurant for a romantic meal during the month of romance.
• Dine at one of four local restaurants on the OpenTable 100 Best Restaurants for a Date in America - 10 West, 1933 Lounge, The Cake Bake Shop and The HC Tavern.
• Reserve an igloo for a private, romantic dinner under twinkly lights in heated outdoor dining.
For Galentine's Day
Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation coined the phrase “Galentine’s Day,” a holiday celebrated Feb. 13.
• Have fun painting pottery on Feb. 17 with a Galentine's Celebration at Kiln Creations.
• Celebrate at a Galentine's brunch with mimosas.
• Make a toast and sip wine at a local winery.
Whether you’re celebrating the holiday with close friends or prefer to keep it traditional with Valentine’s Day date night with your significant other, there are plenty of ways to celebrate love. Find a full list of events and things to do below.