Valentine’s Day in Hamilton County, Indiana
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day. Whether you're celebrating with your significant other, friends or family, here is a list of things to do for Valentine’s Day in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield and the northern towns.
Where to Eat and Drink
Order carry-out or dine-in at a local restaurant for a romantic meal during the month of romance.
• Dine at one of four local restaurants on the OpenTable 100 Best Restaurants for a Date in America - 10 West, 1933 Lounge, The Cake Bake Shop and The HC Tavern.
• Take advantage of heated outdoor dining and reserve an igloo at Field Brewing, Four Day Ray, Urban Vines Winery and Brewery or Vivante at Hotel Carmichael.
For Couples and Adults
Here are some ideas for things to do for adult couples to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
• Take a romantic train ride on the Adult Valentine's Express on Feb 12 or 13 with Nickel Plate Express.
• Attend a Date Night with artist-run activity stations on Feb. 11, 12 or 14 at Nickel Plate Arts.
• Couple Create at Urban Vines on Feb. 14 includes wine glass painting, bottle of wine and box of chocolates.
For Galentine's Day
Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation coined the phrase “Galentine’s Day,” a holiday celebrated Feb. 13.
• Have fun painting pottery on Feb. 12 with a Galentine's Celebration at Kiln Creations.
• Celebrate at a Galentine's Brunch on Feb. 13 with a mimosa bar, waffle bar, squad selfie spot and much more held at Gal's Guide Library.
• Make a toast and sip wine at a local winery.
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples; families can celebrate together, too.
• Take a fun themed train ride on the Family Valentine's Express on Feb. 12 or 13 with Nickel Plate Express.
• Bundle up for a Heart Hike scavenger hunt at Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve in Fishers Feb. 12, including a free cup of hot cocoa and a campfire.
• Visit Nickel Plate Arts for Family Valentine Crafts on Feb. 12 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Valentine Take-Out Kits are also available.
Whether you’re celebrating the holiday with close friends or prefer to keep it traditional with Valentine’s Day date night with your significant other, there are plenty of ways to celebrate love. Find a full list of events and things to do below.