Valentine’s Day in Hamilton County, Indiana
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day. Whether you're celebrating with your significant other, friends or family, here is a list of things to do for Valentine’s Day in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield and the northern towns.
For Couples and Adults
Here are some ideas for things to do for adult couples on Valentine’s Day.
• Purchase a Take-Out Date Night Kit from Nickel Plate Arts. Each kit supports five or more Noblesville artists or arts businesses.
• The Valentine’s Day “Couples Play” package from Moonshot Games and Books & Brews Noblesville includes a two-player game, appetizer, two entrees and mix-and-match six pack.
• Make a dessert at home together using 9th Street Bistro’s Build-at-Home Pavlova kit.
For Galentine's Day
Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation coined the phrase “Galentine’s Day,” a holiday celebrated Feb. 13.
• Shop at Carmel City Center during the Valentine’s Day Sip + Shop and Food Drive Feb. 13.
• Purchase a take-home art kit from Painting with a Twist Carmel.
• Stream the virtual production of Pride & Prejudice at Civic Theatre, available on demand Feb. 14.
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples; families can celebrate together, too.
• Have fun in the kitchen with cookie decorating kits from Cone + Crumb and Rosie’s Place or a donut decorating box from Ohana Donuts and Ice Cream.
• Bundle up for a Heart Hike scavenger hunt at Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve in Fishers Feb. 13, including a free cup of hot cocoa and a campfire.
• Stop by IKEA Fishers Feb. 10 to pick up a special Take and Make Craft, while supplies last.
Where to Eat and Drink
Order carry-out or dine-in at a local restaurant for a romantic meal. Businesses like 9th Street Bistro, Aspen Creek Grill, Field Brewing, Passione, Texy Mexy and Wolfies Grill have special deals and menus just for Valentine’s Day.
For a romantic meal at home, the chefs at Carmel Market District are serving up customizable dinners, available Feb. 12-14, including decadent charcuterie boards with heart-shaped cheeses and meats; wine and cocktail pairings for popular entree ideas, from fresh seafood to steak to vegetarian delicacies; and easy, small-batch desserts perfect for two.
Special Deals and Packages
• The Cambria Hotel Westfield Valentine’s Staycation package includes 20% off standard rates plus free delivery of a romantic dinner from Chiba.
• Hampton Inn Westfield’s “Love on the Monon” package includes one overnight stay, a $50 gift card to Grindstone on the Monon and a free gift at check-in.
• Book the Hilton Garden Inn Carmel Valentine’s Day Package to enjoy a discounted rate of $79, a bottle of champagne and breakfast for two.
• Enjoy a couples’ weekend with an overnight stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton Carmel plus personalized cooking instructions and a gourmet meal from A Cut Above Catering.
• Book an overnight stay at Hotel Carmichael Feb. 10-14 and receive $50 to use for in-room dining or at Vivante French Eatery.
Whether you’re celebrating the holiday with close friends or prefer to keep it traditional with Valentine’s Day date night with your significant other, there are plenty of ways to celebrate love. Find a full list of events and things to do below.