Hamilton County’s craft beer scene is far from tapped out. With 10 craft breweries, including several Great American Beer Festival serial winners, a local place to grab a pint is never far away. Those who prefer beverages made of grapes and served in long-stemmed glasses will not be hard-pressed for wine options either.
Scenic Bars and Taprooms
Hamilton County has plenty of spots to relax with a cold brew or glass of wine. Check out these top scenic spots to grab a drink.
- divvy, in Carmel's City Center next to the Palladium
- Four Day Ray Brewing, second floor taproom in the Nickel Plate District
- Sun King Carmel, along the Monon Trail in the Midtown Plaza
- West Fork Whiskey, on the north side of Grand Park in Westfield
- Wolfies Grill – a perfect view of Morse Reservoir in Noblesville
- 3UP Rooftop Bar - situated on Main Street in the Carmel Arts and Design District