Hop heads rejoice, Hamilton County’s craft beer scene is far from tapped out. With 10 craft breweries, including several Great American Beer Festival serial winners, a local place to grab a pint is never far away. Those who prefer beverages made of grapes and served in long-stemmed glasses will not be hard-pressed for wine options either.
Drinks with a View
Check out this top scenic spots to grab a drink.
- divvy, next to The Palladium
- Four Day Ray Brewing, second floor tap room
- The Pint Cycle, ride around the Nickel Plate District
- Sun King Distillery, along the Monon Trail
- Union Brewing Company, along the Monon Trail
- Wolfies Grill – Noblesville, overlooking Morse Reservoir
- 3UP Rooftop Bar - Carmel, overlooking the Carmel Arts and Design District