A spring break getaway doesn't have to break the bank. A fun, memorable family getaway is closer (and more affordable) than you think in Hamilton County, Indiana - just north of Indianapolis. Get inspired with our list of 25 things to do for spring break with kids in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield and the four northern towns.
Header photo: Flat Fork Creek Park
Things to Do
1. Explore Conner Prairie, an interactive history museum where families can meet costumed interpreters from 1800s Indiana. The outdoor grounds, including the Animal Encounters barn with baby animals, open for the season March 31, 2020.
4. Splash and swim at the indoor water park and pool at the Monon Community Center.
5. Peek inside miniature and antique dollhouses at the Museum of Miniatures and Other Collections.
8. Shop Indiana’s only IKEA store located in Fishers. Don’t forget the Swedish meatballs!
11. Sign up for a kids cooking class at Sprouts Cooking School, the only kids cooking school in Indiana.
14. Bounce around at Sky Zone trampoline park or Urban Air Adventure Park.
16. Try to beat the clock and get out at The Escape Room.
17. Suit up for competitive family fun at Laser Flash.
18. Stretch out with baby animals and take a goat yoga class with Happy Goat Lucky Yoga.
19. Stop inside the Ignite Studio at Hamilton East Public Library, an art studio and makerspace open to the public.
25. Design your own doughnut at Donut Refinery – you pick the glaze and topping to make your creation.