Bagpipes, Irish brews, shamrocks and green galore can only mean one thing: St. Paddy's Day is here. Feel the luck of the Irish with these things to do for St. Patrick's Day 2022 in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield and beyond.
All event information is accurate at the time of posting. Please check with event organizer's websites and social media channels to get the most up-to-date information on event cancellations and postponements.
Jazz Brunch: St. Patrick’s Day Edition with Blair Clark
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Feinstein's at Hotel Carmichael | Carmel
Jazz Brunch is back with a St. Patrick's Day Twist. Hosted by Blair Clark and featuring Sue Wickliff. Celebrate St. Patty's Day at Feinstein's!
6 - 8 p.m.
Grand Junction Plaza | Westfield
Purchase shamrocks in hopes of landing in the pot of gold below. Enjoy live Irish music, carnival games and more.
St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Clay Terrace | Carmel
Search for some luck and find clues from the leprechaun throughout Clay Terrace. Pick up your scavenger hunt checklist at the management office.
St. Patricks Day Shamrock Express
March 17 - Adult Rides | 5 & 7 p.m.
March 18 - Family Rides | 1 & 3 p.m.
Departs from Forest Park | Noblesville
Celebrate all things green and Irish with a train ride on the Nickel Plate Express.
Food and Drink
Nothing says St. Patrick’s Day like a perfectly poured Guinness paired with fish and chips. Fulfill your hankering for Irish fare and enjoy a St. Patrick’s Day meal at local restaurants and breweries.
- 101 Beer Kitchen | Carmel & Fishers - offering corned beef and cabbage and an Irish-inspired cocktail feature
- Brockway Public House - live music from 3-10 p.m. on March 17 - 18
- Danny Boy Beer Works - buy a green t-shirt for St. Patrick's day and get a free beer
- Dooley O’Tooles - serving corned beef and swiss on rye, corned beef and cabbage with Irish mashed potatoes, Irish stew and Irish potato soup
- Four Day Ray Brewing - drink glitter beer at the St. Patrick's Day tent party
- Grand Junction Brewing Co. Tap Room
- Matt the Miller’s Tavern
- Mochi Joy Donuts - special donuts: Lucky Charms, Shamrock Mint Oreo, Matcha Gold, Rainbow Cake, Chocolate Shamrock, Luck of the Irish Coffee
- Muldoon’s - The Shamrock District party on March 17
- Murphy's PubHouse - 11th annual St. Patrick’s day party with live music all day, green beer, Irish food menu, see the Gordon Pipers at 2 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Parks Place Pub - St. Patrick's Day Madness at the Pub includes green beer, tournament games on the TVs - get your $10 t-shirt before they sell out
- Peace Water Winery | Carmel & Fishers - Shamrock wine
- Primeval Brewing - Irish Stout release and live music by Rusty Musket from 7-10 p.m.
- Rose & Lois - green whip on drinks
- Sun King Carmel & Sun King Fishers - seasonal Ring of Dingle Irish Style Dry Stout and the Nitro version for St. Patrick's Day, ShamWOW slushy available in March
- Urban Vines Winery - St. Patrick's Day party from 12-10 p.m. with green food, green drinks and music
- West Fork Whiskey - tapping at 1 p.m. of whiskey barrel-aged barleywine-style ale, a collaboration with Sun King - make reservations
- Wolfies Grill Carmel, Wolfies Grill Fishers, Wolfies Grill Geist & Wolfies Grill Noblesville - offering specials: $6 Titos Vodka, Three Floyds Beer, 24oz Miller, Coors Stadium Cups; $15 Fish & Chips, Wolfpack Patty Melt